Fruity, fresh and semidry white wine with a typical taste of citrus and peaches.
Delicacy and a mineral-inflected fruitiness are the hallmarks of fine, off-dry Rieslings. Their elegant style and absolute purity of flavor make them excellent partners for modern cooking that emphasizes high-quality, fresh ingredients. Spicy Asian/fusion cuisine, smoked fish and salty cheeses are excellent matchups for these qualities of semi-dry sweet Rieslings. Pairing ideas: Lemongrass chicken, crab cakes, roasted meats with pan sauce, dishes with acidic sauces such as beurre blanc, pumpkin ravioli, roasted vegetables, white-rind soft cheeses.
- Vegetable: Almond, Nuts & Seeds, Peanut, Pecan, Sesame
- Meat: Bacon, Bresaola, Cured Meat, Prosciutto, Salami
- Starches: Bread, Brown Rice, Farro, Flour, Pasta, Quinoa, Sweet Potato, Sweet Starchy Vegetables, Taro, White Rice, White Starches, Whole Wheat Grains, Yucca
- Sweets: Fruits & Berries, Vanilla & Caramel
- Herbs: Habanero, Hot Sauce, Sichuan