Created as an introductory edition to our full lineup, Blanton’s Special Reserve is ideal for those new to single-barrel bourbons. A sweet taste profile with a floral nose and light undertones of vanilla and citrus make it perfect for a premium cocktail or served on the rocks. 40% alcohol by volume.
- Type: Bourbon Whiskey
- Recipe: Corn – Rye – Malted Barley
- Mash Type: Sour
- Still Proof: 70% Alcohol by Volume – 140 proof
- Entry Proof: 62.5% Alcohol by Volume – 125 proof
- Warehouse: H
- Barrel Type: White Oak
- Maker: Independent Stave
- Staves: 6-month air dry
- Treatment: #4 Char
- Filtration: Chill-Filtered
- Bottle Proof: 40% Alcohol by Volume – 80 proof
- Color: Light Amber
There are no reviews yet.