Four Roses Private Selection
Four Roses is known for their 10 recipes with the following breakdown: O = Four Roses distillery B / E = The mashbill:
- B = 60% corn, 35% rye, 5% malted barley
- E = 75% corn, 20% rye, 5% malted barley
S = Straight whiskey V / K / O / Q / F = The yeast strain Yeast strains breakdown as follows:
- K yeast strain = slight spice
- O yeast strain = rich fruitiness
- Q yeast strain = floral essence
- F yeast strain = essence of herbal aromas
If you would like to order bottles of different yeast strains, you would need to add them to the shopping cart separately using the “Recipe” selector below.
There are no reviews yet.